Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blue Belle, Blue Belle

I created a new pinafore called Blue Belle which is a pretty little reversible t-shirt dress. It has this adorable large blue flower pattern and the reverse is a cute polkadot pattern. Here is a pic of my blue belle.
Two outfits for the price of one - that's what I call 'fashion sense' ! ;) It's super adorable over jeans with a long sleeved white shirt underneath for the more chilly weather. I'm also in the midst of designing another one which I think will be pretty darn cute if I say so myself.

You can purchase Blue Belle at my Etsy shop using this LINK

1 comment:

esianoyam3 said...

I love this! I came across your blog after you left a comment on my site. Thank you for the wonderful compliments about my work. If you ever need any product photography, let me know. I'm trying to break into the commercial market and would love to build up a portfolio.

 
Clicky Web Analytics